If your dog or cat has cancer or is recovering from amputation surgery, you can aid in his recuperation by learning both the benefits and side effects of the medications prescribed for your Tripawd. Learn more by talking to Tripawd pawrents and veterinary professionals.
Download the Tripawds e-Books Library for answers
to your most common questions about life on three legs!
Below you will find links to informative posts from Jerry’s Tripawds News Blog and popular topics in the Tripawd Discussion Forums. In addition, we have provided links to various veterinary medicine internet resources, as well as numerous online vet pharmacies.
From Jerry’s Blog:
- Questions to Ask Your Veterinary Oncologist
- Cyclophosphamide Versus Chlorambucil in Metronomic Chemotherapy
- More About Chlorambucil, Cyclophosphamide for Metronomic Chemotherapy
- Prednisone and Dog Cancer Tips
- Canine Rehabilitation: Pain Meds and Supplement Tips from CARE
- Metronomic Chemotherapy News Podcast on Tripawd Talk Radio
- Importance of reading Pet Prescription Labels and Information Sheets
- Cisplatin and Doxorubicin Side Effects in Dogs
- Jerry’s medication protocol for advanced osteosarcoma metastasis
- Side effects of Albuterol in Dogs with Cancer Lung Mets
- Oncologist Video Interview: Metronomics & Supplements for Canine Cancer
- Jill’s Metronomic Chemotherapy Experience
From the Tripawds Discussion Forums:
- Metronomic Therapy Treatment for Canine Osteosarcoma Metastasis
- Advice on Medication Protocol for Advanced Cancer Care
- When to reduce pain medication after amputation
- How to get dogs to take pills
- Chemotherapy & Metronomics vs. Natural & Holistic Cancer Care
- Pain medication dosage questions
- Gabapentin recommended for phantom pain
- Breed-Specific NSAID Reactions
Online Veterinary Pharmacies
We strongly encourage purchasing pet prescriptions safely online from Vet-VIPPS accredited pharmacies. For more information download this important consumer health information about buying pet drugs online.
Save on all your pet medication by comparing prices and shopping online.
Online Veterinary Medicine Resources
Research medications, symptoms and treatment options with these helpful veterinary medicine websites.