Our hope is to make this Tripawds Nutrition blog a helpful resource compiling information about the multitude of dog and cat cancer supplements available and various healthy diet suggestions for all three legged dogs and cats.
NOTE: We are not veterinarians. All information provided here is based only on our own experiences caring for Jerry and Wyatt, and the experiences of other Tripawds members. Please consult your vet or do further research before implementing any new dietary regimen or supplements into your dog’s treatment plan.
Share your dog’s treatment plan!
Please help us build this resource by submitting details about your own pet’s supplements and nutrition regimen for publication. Use the form below to submit the following information:
- Your animal’s name, and your Tripawds username!
- Reason for amputation (Type of cancer, if applicable.)
- Date of amputation and current prognosis.
- What your dog/cat eats at each meal.
- Which supplements he or she gets, and why.
- Any thoughts, feedback, or noticeable results.
Find complete Tripawds contact information here.