Maggie the Agile Cow Dog is a big fan of Honest Kitchen’s human-grade, dehydrated dog food. She wants to let other Tripawds know about the company’s highly-rated premium dehydrated dog food formulas:
- Zeal (Grain-Free) – Specifically for sensitive dogs with no corn, soy, rice, beet pulp or wheat. Suitable for adult maintenance or moderate activity levels.
- Force – A delicious grain-free chicken-based recipe for adult dogs. Especially suitable for sensitive dogs or those with food allergy concerns.
- Keen – A low-gluten turkey-based recipe for adult dogs that do well with some grain in their diet. Ideal for health-conscious hounds on a budget.
- Verve – The original recipe, Verve is made with beef and organic grains for adult maintenance. Excellent for senior and less active dogs.
- Thrive – A simple, gluten-free chicken-based recipe for all life stages including growth, pregnancy and lactation as well as active adult dogs.
- Embark (Grain-Free) – A rich, grain-free turkey-based recipe for all life stages including growth, pregnancy and lactation as well as active adult dogs
- Preference (No meat, Grain-Free) – A meat-free and grain-free premix for use with added raw meat, meaty bones or cooked meat for a homemade diet.
Not only that, they offered to let us give away free samples to Tripawds Nutrition blog readers too!
Read on for details about how to get your free Honest Kitchen dog food samples!
Will Embark Work for Sensitive Wyatt?
Whenever we change his routine (which is recommended to prevent allergies from over-exposure to specific ingredients), we’re always nervous about how new foods will affect his system. Oftentimes we’ll all pay the price for many days after introducing a new ingredient.
We already knew about Honest Kitchen’s high quality, human grade ingredients when we fed it to Spirit Jerry once his appetite waned while battling cancer, but feeding it to Mr. Sensitive Belly was really going to put it to the test.
We wanted to know: would Honest Kitchen live up to its promises? The company says that:
“72% of Honest Kitchen customers report that their pets enjoy improved digestion when they consume Honest Kitchen products.”
Wyatt Has His Say
Wyatt couldn’t keep his paws off the box, he could smell the goodness before he even opened it. There was no doubt: he knew it was good stuff.
- All ingredients are chosen directly from the human food chain
- humans actually taste every ingredient that goes into our recipes, as part of our product development process
- every lot of raw ingredients is certified to be clear of salmonella, E-coli, coliform, lead, arsenic, mercury, melamine, yeast and mold & pesticide residues Learn more
After one week of adding “Embark” to Wyatt’s feeding routine, we’re hoppy to report that he has had no digestion problems whatsoever. His waste is bouncy and firm and no other signs of gastrointestinal or allergic reactions have appeared.
We’re truly impressed with Honest Kitchen’s food. If it was going to upset Wyatt’s stomach, we would have known it by now.
What a relief to find a high quality food that works for him. Now we can’t wait to try Honest Kitchen’s other sample of Zeal, a grain and gluten-free, fish-based formula made for moderately active dogs with sensitive stomachs.
Your Tripawd Can Try Honest Kitchen for Free!
Honest Kitchen is giving away free samples to the first 100 readers who can finish this sentence:
“My Tripawd needs to try a new dog food because…”
Post your comment below. Then, we’ll send you details about how to get your free sample.