When Botanic Choice announced they are offering a free bottle of CoEnzyme Q-10 plus Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more, we were reminded of this discussion topic about Co-Q10 in the Treatment and Recovery forum.
Benefits of CoQ-10:
- Supports a healthy heart. Studies show CoQ-10 to be essential for the functioning of the heart muscle.
- Energizes every cell in your body. The more energy you burn, the more CoQ-10 your body needs. It’s a must for an active lifestyle.
- Slows the aging process. CoQ-10 is an antioxidant, protecting cells against free radical damage, thus helping to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Boosts your immune system. Stimulates the immune system to safeguard health from within.
- Protects gums. If you think gum problems are harmless, think again. They are a leading cause of tooth loss and are becoming more prevalent each year, especially for those over 35. Studies suggest that these individuals have lower CoQ-10 levels.
Tripawds member Barney B has survived more than two years since his bone cancer amputation, and back in 2008 he reported taking 30mg of CoQ10, twice a day. Now, we are not about to claim that Co-Q10 is any miracle cancer cure, but one has to wonder if it helps. And anyone who does, should do their homework.
With that in mind, and in our continuing efforts to provide valuable information – and savings – for Tripawds members, here’s what we found:
Reasearch and buy CoQ-10 Online to Support Tripawds!
|Solgar Coenzyme Q-10 30mg 120Sg~House of Nutrition
Solgar Coenzyme Q-10 30mg 120SgDescription:Solgar’s Coenzyme Q-10 is derived from the finest Japanese source raw material. An important co-enzyme required by the body for energy production within every cell of the body (except yellow fat cells). Solgar’s Coenzyme Q-10 is a powerful antioxidant and has a particular affinity for protecting fats from free radical damage, particularly those found in the cell membranes.
Supplement Facts:Serving Size 1 Soft GelServings per container 120 Coenzyme Q-10 30 mg (as ubiquinone) * Daily Value not establishedDirections:Microcrystalline CelluloseVegetable CelluloseVegetable Magnesium StearateSilicaVegetable Glycerin Water
Directions:As a dietary supplement for adults, one (1) Soft Gel, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.Warnings:If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Disclaimer: Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional health care provider before changing any medication.
If you have any feedback regarding the use of CoQ-10 for dogs, please leave a comment below. For more information and input from other members, please review all Tripawds Discussion Forum search results for CoEnzyme Q-10.
Please be aware that we are not veterinarians. The information presented here is not meant to be construed as medical advice or guidance, nor should it be substituted for professional veterinary assistance. Always discuss any remedies and treatments you wish to pursue with your veterinarian. Tripawds is a user-supported community; all purchases made here help us continue providing resources and support to our Tripawd families. Thanks for shopping at Tripawds!